Watching the coverage on
Hurricane Isaac around Louisiana is insane! My heart goes out to all those in the path of it. It really is a testimony to what power a hurricane can inflict; leaving lasting damage. Strange to think that we were in New Orleans a little over a year ago after Katrina, now this............
Meawhile, over here in Nevada ~ my little hurricane Isaac (
more like a twister) is busy cleaning up his messes with his new Dyson vacuum. Haha. I was tired of Isaac abusing mine, plus he'd turn it on so I felt I was hard at hearing after a while...... so I went on Lakeside Collections and got this adorable mini vacuum. It actually works, although the suction isn't the greatest. But, it looks and sounds like the real thing and he absolutely loves it! I would recommend this to any parent who has a little helper in the house!
He's a total professional at it; in addition to being completely adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment