Adam surprised me last week by (carefully) dropping this tree stump off at my house. This isn't just any ordinary tree stump anymore. Adam utilized his creative side and transformed this chunk of wood into a great piece of art!
Very impressive!
I wanted to showcase it in the driveway ~ where there was a good chance that everyone would notice it. I made a little cacti/rock garden around the stump. Next Spring (when good weather returns) I'll put a bird house or feeder on top along with some other neat garden accessories to make it even more attractive.
Ohhhhh, the possibilities!
I wanted to showcase it in the driveway ~ where there was a good chance that everyone would notice it. I made a little cacti/rock garden around the stump. Next Spring (when good weather returns) I'll put a bird house or feeder on top along with some other neat garden accessories to make it even more attractive.
Ohhhhh, the possibilities!
:D
Adam did that? lol. Thats really neat, but i think im still shocked that ADAM did that. Good Job Adam!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Yeah, he called me up one day and said " I have a cool stump that would make a great yard ornament. Let me know if you want it - or I could chop it up for firewood." I said, "yeah, if it looks cool I'd like to have it in our yard." Soon, I saw it in my yard :) Ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete