A group of us got together for one last BBQ at Snake Creek. Our good friend, Lindsay, was leaving Baker to go back to work in Antarctica and travel afterward. We will miss you Z!!!!!!
The fall colors were starting to show on the trees at this time. We chatted around the fire while the guys passed a ball....................................
Ava & Isaac love their Lindsay!




















The kids and I drove up the Wheeler Peak Scenic Drive JUST before they closed it in preparation for the weather. I'll have to post some photos tonight maybe....................
Bryan in giving a talk in Las Vegas tomorrow. We are going to pack up and head south in the morning!
Ava and Isaac sported their new animal hats :)
We'll have to do a fashion show sometime ;)
He says "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
LOL
Let the good times roll..............................
It snowed in the mountains and in Ely last night. It didn't quite freeze last night - although I was prepared (picked most everything in the garden). Tonight and Friday night are going to be the coldest nights. Then, it's getting back up to 70 by Tuesday. At least that's what the forecast says. I certainly would be satisfied with 60-70 degree temps!
The kids and I drove up the Wheeler Peak Scenic Drive JUST before they closed it in preparation for the weather. I'll have to post some photos tonight maybe....................
Bryan in giving a talk in Las Vegas tomorrow. We are going to pack up and head south in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment