This has been quite the eventful Halloween weekend. I'm pooped. Ha ha. We still have to go trick-or-treating tonight with everyone tonight. It'll be fun :)
Here's the pumpkin Bryan (with the help of Ava) carved the other day.
On Friday, Gretchen took Matthew, Emma, and Ava to Ely for a little Halloween event. Details are on her blog (here). They had a good time there! Thanks again Gretchen!
Ava loves her leopard ears & tail - so I just used some fun colors to paint her face :)
Meeeeoooowwww!
I have this vintage cowboy outfit that Bryan wore as a toddler (30 + years ago) that I thought would be perfect for Isaac to wear. Thanks Deb for hanging on to it all those years! It's been fun to see my kids in several vintage outfits that once belonged to their dad :)
The only thing Isaac was missing was a cowboy hat .................
I'll post more photos of this weekend's parties soon!
Hope everyone has a safe, eventful, happy Halloween!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment