Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of Preschool!!!

Back to the drawing board............... last week was the first week of preschool. Ava has been more excited about it this year. Maybe because she's older and a little bit wiser ;)
Seriously, I can't believe this is the last year of preschool for her. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that school has even started!
Of course, we had to take some photos before we walked out the door.


25 minutes later, at Eskdale:


The kids remembered to hang up their backpacks before they picked out their activities........


Gwendy is going to have her work cut out for her this year! There are a lot of preschoolers!


As usual, there is a lot going on this week................... I think the only thing that is going to slow this family down is a blanket of snow (hopefully that won't happen for another month & half).
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment