When it's dry and cold it makes for good ice. Most of Pruess Lake felt so smooth like it had been professionally groomed. It was so natural, smooth, pretty, and inviting. In the summertime, this lake looks nothing like pretty haha.
Winter art across the landscape.....
Around some of the shores of the lake were these frozen sheets of ice. Beautiful.
We were hoping to return to Stella Lake to skate this year, but it didn't happen.
I was so excited we had another option! We will take what we can get!
There are a lot of photos on this post. These were taken from a couple of different days playing on Pruess. We felt like a group of Charlie Brown characters on holiday working on our skills. Haha
Isaac and Willow got hand-me-down skates from our friend Gretchen. So grateful.
Ava is big enough she fits into my skates. We took turns :)
I was so excited we had another option! We will take what we can get!
There are a lot of photos on this post. These were taken from a couple of different days playing on Pruess. We felt like a group of Charlie Brown characters on holiday working on our skills. Haha
Isaac and Willow got hand-me-down skates from our friend Gretchen. So grateful.
Ava is big enough she fits into my skates. We took turns :)
What a great activity during a stay-at-home Christmas break. I don't know about you, but with the build up of crazy energy in the world, I've been inclined to do more grounding.
I'm hoping we can continue playing on the ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment