It seemed our friends had plenty of cookies and treats for Christmas. We decided to do our cookie distribution for New Years instead. Bryan and the kids made a variety of cookies. Of course decorating sugar cookies is a big hit....
I managed to get my terrific trio to pose for some pictures. They grow so much in a year.
Going into the new year with a new floor! Finally ripped out our 30 year old carpet, unveiling a sandbox underneath. It felt good. It feels good. Easy to clean and dirt hides no more!
The dogs paced around the hard floor not knowing where to lay. We got them these pads. They are pleased :)
We found new places to ice skate! Baker Ranch pond and Silver Creek.
I felt grateful we had three places to try skating this winter. So much fun.
I felt grateful we had three places to try skating this winter. So much fun.
Silver Creek was also really low.
Isaac has a new smile going into a new year :)
The whole year has felt like a run on sentence. What will 2021 bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment