What a memorable year 2020 will be. Lessons learned in a world that feels like a twilight zone. We all adjust to a new normal. There were highs and lows this year. I feel just as beaten as everyone else as we endured a steady downward spiral of lows. The year of highlighting the importance of our "lungs." Between the pandemic (Covid -19 virus robbing people of their respiratory health), political unrest, and mental health crisis.... it was important to BREATHE. Self care became a priority, not a privilege.
I feel like I didn't do too much photography this year but I guess I did! We wandered and walked. I watched as many sunsets as I could from our driveway. Reflections this year could be made into a book. But, I'll keep it simple and end this blog on the year like I usually do. These pictures are not in any order. Images captured as we remained home.
Highlights this year was a camping trip up Mt. Washington, sitting in the magic grove. Comet Neowise was a gift on my 40th birthday, that was memorable. I was able to take photos of it with my kids. The great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn was notable, shining bright like a Christmas star in December.
We ended the year being able to ice skate three different local spots! I needed more than ever this year to find and create those moments of "awe." Goodbye 2020.
No comments:
Post a Comment