I also realized I hadn't been to warm springs at all this summer. Crazy! We decided to put that on our list of activities.....
........ here Erin and I are picking up where we left off; like no time has passed.
Rin and Jin together again :)
#Kindredspirits
The swim was refreshing. We wanted to fit in a hike that day too. I've had this idea since June to hike up to a natural arch in Smith Creek. I was eager, as it was a new spot I've never stepped foot. A new surprising place!
The air quality was not ideal because of fires blazing around the West. It had a foggy feel. The temperatures were perfect though. So, with our goal in our sight, we released 10 kids into the wild....
Brecken and Willow are so funny and frickin' adorable. They chatted and supported each other at their own pace. I think of it and it makes me laugh and fills my heart. These two!
The landscape was grey because of the clouds and haze. Most of the kids had made it to the arch already....
The littles found a hide-out spot to have a conversation and a break. I think they were tired because of swimming too.
We approached the North side of the limestone arch......
Adventure seekers: Ava, Te'a, Drew, Charlie, Larissa, Landon, Xander, JJ, and Isaac.
(Alexa, Willow, and Brecken not pictured).
South side of the arch; my favorite view. It was much larger than I expected. So cool!
Erin and her mini-me.....
One more picture before heading back down the mountain.....
...... I think this just got added to one of my favorite places. I will be returning when skies are more blue. It was great to spend the day with this bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment