What a fun, educational trip!
Summer growth spurt in progress..... It's amazing how much growth can happen in a few months with all the kids!
Isaac has been a regular at the Farmer's market selling his homemade cookies when we are here on Saturday. I feel like there is always something going on in Baker! I don't even have to leave the house to go anywhere to feel like it's too busy.
Swimming and swimming because it's so hot it helps keep our sanity. This includes the Baker pond too which I don't have pictures of oddly. School may be around the corner, but the temperatures are still in the 90s.
We had a consultation with an Orthodontist. Isaac will get braces in a couple of years when he gets more permanent teeth in. Ava has a problematic tooth and she'll be starting soon. I've never seen someone so excited to get teeth full of metal as Ava.
We have some home projects to complete before the cold season comes. The porch and a couple of windows wore out. The porch/steps are complete. I should have taken a before/after picture. The new windows are on the way. They are for Ava's and Isaac's rooms and will be nice when they are installed.
We are rolling with the punches as the August days get crossed off the calendar; sometimes it feels like a August daze in a smoke-filled haze......
No comments:
Post a Comment