We looked for crabs and went on a dolphin cruise ~ although we could see dolphins from the beach where our condo was too! We saw lots of birds, fish, and took turns getting stung by jellyfish lol (all part of the experience right?) Every day ended with a beautiful ocean sunset and a glass of red wine.
Between the sun, sand, and salty ocean water it was a therapeutic, detoxing, and relaxing experience for the mind and body. It was neat to see the ocean in its various "moods" through the week. We celebrated birthdays and spent quality time with the family. We thoroughly enjoyed our time spent in Alabama and I was wishing we had more time there.
Bryan and I took over 200 photos and didn't want to post them all on my blog *whew!*.
I decided I would make a photo book sometime. But, I quickly created a slideshow of some of the photos.
I look at these photos and am reminded of all the energy of the experience and wish I could teleport back........
So, when is the next family vacation? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment