He's not usually not eager or interested in getting his photo taken. I have to be sneaky most of the time. He happily considered it this day as the tractor puttered loudly. I'm continuously in awe of this man.
We try to enjoy life in between the work. I know it's an illusion, but life seems to go faster at times. I force myself a lot to not get sucked into rabbit-hole distractions. If I'm mindful (in the moment) it helps the clock. We regularly try to have fun and push "play" when we can.
We had the Osburn girls stay with us for 4th of July week. They attended art camp which is always fun. We made sure we got lots of swimming and some hiking in (later post). July is not kind with the hot temperatures, but the monsoon patterns do bring in some refreshing cloud formations. This results in some great sunsets.
We appreciate the time we can spend together during the girl's visit. It makes me smile :)
Family moments are the best.
Just like that ~ we were jumping into July and celebrating our Independence!
No comments:
Post a Comment