Saturday, October 21, 2017

School Picture Day 2017

School picture day arrived. We were able to use the rest of the bottle of dye for Ava's hair. Baker school was first. I took some photos of the kids standing in line waiting their turns at the spotlight....









*sigh* my Ava looks even older with that new short hair cut......







Garrison School arrived!



Isaac sure knows how to dress in style ;)






I stood there watching Isaac. He has really sprouted up too. I remembered this is his last year at Garrison School.










I piggy-backed off the shoulder of the real photographer for this shot :) 


Then we went outside to the beautiful trees in their Fall foliage to take some more pictures....







Later that day, I had to go to Garrison. Isaac and I got to throw the ball around in the playground. So much fun. Look at this kid! 




Another school photo day ends. Don't blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment