Waseem graciously painted the kid's faces. They loved that!
We drove up near Portsmouth for a few days to spend time catching up with friend's there too.
This is at Zoe's house where there was a party!
| "Grandkid's came to visit." |
One evening over at Kamiakin and Deleana's:
Meeting Rachel and her adorable trio at the Shawnee Lodge pool.....
This is jumping ahead a little, but I wanted to throw in New Year's photos at Ryan & Sarah's house. We watched the Buckeye's get badly whipped, but we had great company!
We got to see most of our friends and family. Some, I didn't even get pictures of like Steve and Teresa's house. My phone died and I didn't have a charger. As far as I know, I haven't seen pictures on Facebook to steal ;)
We really enjoyed our visits going to and fro!


No comments:
Post a Comment