Thursday, January 19, 2017

Gravel Pit Sledding Party

We got another snow storm and it provided 5-6 inches of new powder. It was overcast and cold, but I had some determined kids. Honestly, it was a day I felt like binge watching Netflix but I'm happy I got inspired to go out.  It was so much fun as usual. Sometimes you need someone to drop-kick you into gear. Or sometimes you have those days where the kids drive you crazy and you need to wear off some energy! They wouldn't have let me watch Netflix anyway haha.....



Charlie and John met us at the hills.....




The gravel pit hills are really steep and you gain speed fast!



White out!!!!





Charlie, the Snow Ninja!





















Willow feels empowered when she pulls her sled and goes down by herself :)



We took a break for some hot chocolate. That really hit the spot. They were ready to hit the hill again.....












"Winter is cold but we make warm memories." 

No comments:

Post a Comment