lol
May has been a wet month, bringing much needed rain to the valleys and snow to the mountains. The animals seem to be more active after a rain storm. Here are some creatures that tried to hide under our observant eyes.....
That pronghorn antelope has company!
A pair of one of my favorite desert critters: Burrowing Owl
(I couldn't stop myself from taking too many photos)......
Hoo Hoo Hey! Who's out to play?
We usually see many kinds of birds of prey.....
I wonder what we will see on our next drive?
From here to there, from there to here ~ wild things are everywhere ;)
Now, here in the school yard.....
CURTIS:
ELI:
BEN:
EMMA:
LORRAINA:
BENJAMIN:
ISAAC:
BRITTON:
GRACIE:
STRAN:
CLARA:
Willow is in study mode, she's not quite old enough for preschool ;)
She wasn't the youngest in the schoolyard that day. Teacher Gwendy had her precious grandson there which was a special treat. Willow fell in love :)
This is Curtis, Isaac, and Emma's last year in preschool. Next year they will in Garrison!
What a milestone! I can't believe that this is the last week of school. Time is getting to be more and more precious.
This is teacher Gwendy, I am so thankful for this incredible woman. She has touched many lives and sculpted many minds.
Dear Gwendy,
I hope you know how much you are valued. It seemed like yesterday it was Ava's first day of preschool. Now, it's Isaac's last one. Willow will blessed to have you too. Time passes by so quickly. Thank you for getting our kids ready for tomorrow's challenges through your encouragement and guidance. You play an important role in planting seeds of knowledge that will last a lifetime. Thank you for being a compass, activating imagination & curiosity, and providing tools that will help these little ones thrive. You are greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment