Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wild Thing:

The Hamilton House is where the Wild Things are........


She roared her terrible roar and gnashed her terrible teeth and rolled her terrible eyes and showed her terrible claws........




It was a wild rumpus!


Please don't go! I'll eat you up ~ I love you so! 


Willow has decided to be super girl. She has the attitude to do things herself. Also, she has to be involved in everything we do. More specifically what Isaac and Ava do. For example, she has decided to out grow her high chair and sit at the table on a booster seat with the rest of us. I think she is advancing into the 2's early.... *sigh*



This girl is constantly on the move, leaving a trail of destruction in her path..... lol



She's always learning about new things around her; soaking it all in. Or putting it in her mouth.
She discovered the tickling sensation of dandelion seeds.....




 I don't think she enjoyed the taste, but the texture sure was fun! She enjoys learning and sampling as she goes; building her immune system ;)


She has the most contagious, mischievous laugh......


I'm excited that summer is around the corner. The thought of fresh food in the garden and running around with naked feet in grass sounds wonderful. It's the season to get back to the basics and get more connected with the earth!




No comments:

Post a Comment