She finds inspiration in books she reads, school programs, adventures with her family, and her love for nature.
This is one of my favorites of the bunch. This piece is so creative and tells a story. She named it the "Melting Turtle."
I threw in a couple of her poems from school.....
We made two owl handprint pieces. The first one we sent to Grandma Hamilton; the second we made a week later and hung on our wall. I love these! I already know what I'm going to do the next time around ;) I have to do these now before Ava decides to grow out of it :)
Next year in Baker school, Ava will have the opportunity to be in an art class! She will love that!
"Art is as natural as Sunshine,
and as vital as nourishment."
~ MaryAnn F. Kohl


























Super cute. Kids art is just awesome to see
ReplyDeleteIt really is! Such a treasure! Thank you :D
ReplyDelete