Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lazy Afternoon Fishing

Every once in a while it's nice to have a free schedule to do spontaneous things with friends. One early evening, we packed up our gear and returned to one of our favorite fishing spots in Sacramento Pass. You are almost guaranteed to hook a fish, especially early evening hours. The kids are happy, because you know they like to see results ;)





While everyone threw a line in, I was on Willow patrol. I'm a little paranoid with her around water because she has no fear......



It didn't take too long for Patrick to help Benjamin reel in a fish! I love his expression. Haha!










Ava found some cattails......



....... then she rubbed them together; that's when the magic happened. Ha!



Fuzzy, fun, floating particles filled the air........




Willow was delighted at that sight....... and she walked over to the thick of it :)





It was a hit with all the kids......




The cattails concluded our tale at the fishing pond. But, we'll be back sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment