Thursday, October 30, 2014

Yard Photos

Don't be confused when you look at these photos. They were taken around the first week of October. If these were updated, the leaves would be stripped from the trees. The only thing that hasn't changed much is the grass. Ha! Mostly, I wanted to take these for my personal collection to show how much the yard has changed since we've moved into this house. Once upon a time this was an almost tree-less, dirt and goat-head patch of property. It's great to see the transformation.......

Backyard (facing West)



Front yard (facing West)




My Willow tree is very happy where it's at. It's grown much the last two years. That tree reminds me of our third kid ;)
Haha



Facing South


Facing North



Facing East


Driveway



Compost area/Fruit trees



Standing in driveway



Cacti bed.......




Fenced play area......


Roof top shots
(yes, I got on the roof because that's how I roll)...... Haha



Yeah! If you can believe it I had a garden through most of October! Not a great one, but it existed!



Yards; always a work in progress.
Small victories :) 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! All your trees are looking awesome. That's the good and bad thing about gardening/landscaping...always a work in progress. It's a lot of fun though. (and work)

    FYI on the willow, they are notorious for ruining sewer lines. :D (I don't know if that would be an issue in your area)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette!

      Yeah, I had to put the Willow on the other side of the house so it would get to the lines. Originally I had it on the South side which would have been disastrous, probably.

      Delete