It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood; er........ well at least in my backyard. Not literally my back yard, but I do think it's fabulous that I can drive from 5,000 ft to 10,000 ft in 17 miles! That would be 5 life zones! We wanted to drive up high to the aspens and see their Fall color display. The last two years I've made this drive have been absolutely amazing in Great Basin National Park. Three's a charm!
I decided I would do a photo shoot with the kids while we were there......
I may have bribed my kids with ice cream :)
I like how my kid's hair matches the tree leaves :)
Yes, I took many, and I didn't leave any out of this post :)
Haha
They are so darn cute!
There was hardly any traffic at this moment; which was a delight for me!
Another Ahhhhhhhmazing Wheeler Peak Scenic Drive September experience..........
Fall, it's a short season. Get out there!
What great photos! Your kids look like belong in the fall colors!
ReplyDelete