Monday, March 10, 2014

Random Moments......

Somedays I want to pull my hair out and hide under the covers around dinner time when the "witching" hour arrives. This is usually the most stressful time of day; trying to get dinner on the table listening to Ava and Isaac whine about something or fighting and Willow wanting to be held. I joke and say that the people who invented "it's 5:00 somewhere" were parents of small children.... Haha
Occasionally we get lucky and get dinner on the table in peace. This is one of those rare moments:


Willow enjoys observing from the Bumbo chair........especially observing her big sis!







Other candid moments......






 

"Can you find me mom?"



 There are three new babies in the Baker area. This is Lincoln, he was born in February. Willow and her new friend get to hang out every once in a while :)


We had the Winter Carnival recently. The theme was "Year of the Horse." I actually brought my camera, but I couldn't get any photos. I stole these from Facebook.
The Garrison school contributed their great artwork for it.....


I was doing the face painting this year :)




I did manage to run and get a quick pic with my girl :)


 There was a good attendance that night!


We went with Gretchen and her kids to Cedar City for the dentist, swimming, and shopping.  On the way back home we saw the wild horses. The herd is growing like the cheat grass in the desert.......







No comments:

Post a Comment