Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lambs & Lamoille

Last weekend we had plans to visit family; the Lambs and Osburns. We headed over to Spring Creek first. I was eager to see the little lambs and give them big hugs. Unfortunately I had a irritating head cold and my voice croaked out. Yeah. What a disappointment. I wasn't much for conversation. Maybe next time. At least I could still take some pictures :)
Addison, who LOVES babies was thrilled to see Willow. Hayden wanted to hold her too. When we got there, Isaac ran right to the girl's play kitchen. So I guess you could say everyone was happy. Haha







 We drove up Lamoille Canyon. It was closed most of the way due to the snow. At least somewhere in Nevada got snow this year! I want to come back in the Summer and Fall and go hiking there again; and drag Rachel and Aaron out with us....
Anyway, one thing we didn't expect to come upon were Bighorn Sheep!
What a treat!


I guess you could say they came upon us ~ as they trotted right past the vehicles with no fear.......




I never get sick of seeing these majestic large mammals......








We continued up the road.....



We found a little area to get out and stretch our legs and do some walking......


There was enough snow to even plant a baby..... Haha



Watch out for these wild animals.......













Hayden is another girl that hikes in style :)








I had to get a picture of that little bear tail on Willow.... Haha













What a beautiful canyon, and on the way back home the Bighorn looked over us...... literally  :)



 Good times, good times....
We looked forward to the next part of our family weekend trip.......

No comments:

Post a Comment