Isaac is much more patient and well behaved when he gets his locks chopped now.
Maybe it's because I bribe him with ice cream :)
Audrey took this photo for me......
That evening, the Border Inn had their St. Patrick's Day party and dance.
Emma and Isaac quickly found each other.......
Isaac dressed himself for the event. I'm sure Emma did too ........
Isaac had already had a long day. He wore down into a crabby little leprechaun about a half hour into the party. I didn't have plans to stay too long anyway. Bryan was playing music at a friends house that night, so he isn't in any of the pictures.
This baby in the photo below is the first baby born in Millard County in the New Year (January).
Her name is Vana Dee. I hope I spelled that right.
My other leprechaun of the evening.......
The band started playing their music and the kids rushed to the dance floor.....
It wasn't long before our pillows were calling us home......

No comments:
Post a Comment