Thursday, November 21, 2013

One Week Old!

Here are some photos I took of Willow in the first week we were home. Babies change in their looks and actions so quickly and if you don't capture it, you miss it. She's actually officially a week old today!


Tiny feet ........ and monkey toes   :)


Big Sister



Big Brother



My little ladybug




Her eyes are rarely open; she sleeps all the time. Which means she's growing, growing, and growing.
When she wants her pacifier, she holds her little hand over it so it won't fall out. I've never seen anything like it.


Emma loves babies. She was thrilled to hold Willow.....


Uncle Adam and Aunt Audrey


Jon


Grandma



She gets the hick ups almost every day just like she did in my belly.......




So far she's been a mellow baby. She cries for the basic needs; to eat and be changed. Sometimes when people hold her in a way that she's not used to (and she just wants me), she'll cry then too. But, no colic (yet?).... I know this can change; but will it? Time will tell if there is a 5:00 whine time. lol
So far, she's a content little girl. I told my mom, maybe it was all that massage music :)


If I kiss her neck sometimes she'll crack a smile; which is how I got this shot here .......


We think we'll keep her  ;)  

10 comments:

  1. She is so darling! And that's great you got some smile photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I got lucky with the smile one :)

      Delete
  2. SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! <--- read that in an excited and enthusiastic voice, not a yelly, mad one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! Next time you are out... swing by!

      Delete
  4. She is so cute! Congrats!
    Germaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Germain! Emma just loves her too! lol

      Delete
  5. Ahhh, I need to come see her! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete