It didn't take long for Ava to trot and canter around the ring. It was amazing to watch her. Tammy also let them into the big pen where Ava and Joker made circles around the barrels!
There are a lot of photos. But, what do you expect from a proud mamma photographing her daughter's passion for horses :)
First Tammy rode with Ava on Joker around the large pen........
The other horse pictured here is Reno, I love him too :)
Then, Tammy gave Ava a lesson while they rode in the arena......
I just have to tell you about this next horse in the photo below. His name is Hemi.
He was obsessed with my belly. He would lift my jacket up and put his nose on my belly like he knew there was a baby in there! I think he really did! He would go over to my right side and sniff; then go over to the left.
He would sniff my belly, then lift his lips up in the air (which horses do when they are trying to figure something out). This is called flehmen.
I really wish Ava could spend a lot of time with Tammy; she could learn so much about the equestrian world. But, she's 6 so she's got time!
Ava's face says it all. This girl was born to ride :)
The love of horses tends to run in the family. My grandma Casper, aunt Tammy and sister Sarah got that bug at an early age.......
I would have had a little anxiety watching this for the first time, if it was another horse other than Joker.
This horse is a professional. Tammy just has to verbally say a word, and he'll follow through with the command.
I did capture a funny moment; not sure how to caption this photo:
I love to watch my girl ride :)
Isaac, not interested at all in horses, played on the vintage farm equipment. He loved that!
I thought I better capture the baby-in-pending progress at 38 weeks......
They ended the ride with a little walk down the road.....
I captured an adorable moment with my guys :)
We had a great time, making lasting memories.....
Beautiful moments.........
No comments:
Post a Comment