Saturday, November 9, 2013

39 Weeks

Waiting is so hard do to! But, I'm using this last stretch to be a lazy as I can; and I have been. Most of my motivation has flown out the window. This large, hard (beautiful) mass is only going to be in my way a little longer. So, why not live it up with my feet up? Haha
Plus all these 39 week pregnancy symptoms I'm experiencing are driving me a little nuts.

Here are my major symptoms:
*Sciatica
*Difficulty sleeping (our little girl is strong!)
*Heartburn
*Frequent urination (baby's head is positioned on my bladder!)
*Depending on the day I either have increased energy or feel drained. Ask me every hour ;)
*Sore ligaments and breasts (yes, I went there) .... lol
*Many more Braxton Hicks contractions
*Itchy, itchy, itchy abdomen! (I love my coconut oil)

Surprisingly I don't have swollen feet or ankles. I'm just constantly uncomfortable and I have to switch positions all day long.
I've been thinking about dishes to prepare and freeze so we have easy meals after the baby is born. I've bought some packaged soups and some stuff. But, like I said ~ I've been thinking about meals; just haven't been too motivated to make them yet...... lol
I'll make sure I'm stocked up on mom's delicious eggs :)

On one of my last doctor appointments, Dr. Shamo put the heartbeat monitor on my belly and the baby kicked it up. He went to place it on there again and she kicked it again. Haha

We are really excited for the arrival of our new addition. Isaac is very hands on with my belly. Ava has ideas for the baby already.

Some of you have heard this story before, but Isaac and I were laying in bed one night talking about the baby. He asked me how old the baby would be when she was born; in which I replied "0."
There was a momentary pause, then he looked up with disappointment across his face and said, "So she won't have a candle on her birthday cake?!"
We were in the store the next day in the gift section. Isaac ran up with something in his hand and yelled, "Momma! Can we get this for the baby?!" It was a "0" candle ........ lol
Just goes to show you how kids mentally process things.

The last time I saw my friend Bill Coffman, he was wearing this creative t-shirt. I had to take a picture of it.
I anticipate feeling like this if I make it through week 40..... Haha :D



Tick Tock......... I'm a time bomb ~ never know when this baby is going to say "Hello World!"

No comments:

Post a Comment