Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Party: Border Inn

..........continuing on with Halloween activities, we ended up going to the Border Inn for their annual party. Ava put on her horse costume again, while Isaac went as "Chuckie." Haha
There were a lot of great costumes this year. Sometimes it took a while to figure out who people were under their masks. There seemed to be a lot more people this year......


So, here are the snapshots of the night:






























For the contest, Melanie won best costume for the teenager category, I think :)


Karla won a sweet treat.....


Lacy won most creative costume:


Bryan won creepiest; I think:


I won best Day of the Dead:


Wayne won the grand prize; best overall costume:



We arrived kinda late that night, which was fine because if we had been there any earlier we would have missed the contest. By the time the contest part ended, we were ready to hit our pillows. I'm sure it was going to be a nocturnal night for most of the creatures at the Border.
Another Halloween, come and gone......

No comments:

Post a Comment