Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lights, Camera..... School Photos!

October 1st, day the government shut down. Also, the day for scheduled school photos! I admit, we got a rocky start that morning. My alarm clocked failed. Thankfully, Bryan came in and woke me up. I had 25 minutes to get the kids fed and dressed. Isaac was getting his photo taken later, so luckily he didn't need the attention Ava needed for to prepare for a lasting portrait..... lol
Thank goodness for hair accessories. That saved the day on a bad hair day. Haha
Picture day went really smoothly this year, almost without a hick-up. Overall, it was pretty calm. The lady in charge was trying to "pose" the kids. I think this made them focus on what they were doing with their hands & legs, and were not so mindful about their facial expressions. But, eventually I think she got some smiles :)


Matthew is one the the first ones up, looking sharp in his cowboy hat and shirt. The rest of the kids waited patiently in line for their turn on the block........



Ava, listened and followed instructions........





She looks so beautiful; and tall!  *sniff* 


Then, a quick shot of the whole class. What a great looking group of people!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a shot of the whole class (well, minus June!). It's so fun to see how the kids change year to year.

    ReplyDelete