Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fallin' for Fall

What can I say? What's a Fall day without jumping in a pile of freshly fallen leaves? This was before the cold front moved in and we could run around the grass barefoot and enjoy most of the hours of the day in t-shirts.
Ava didn't hesitate to run passed Isaac and dive in the crunchy leaves first......




Isaac jumped in shortly after......



Autumn expressions :)


Ava wanted Isaac to cover her completely with leaves. You would never guess she was hiding underneath that pile.....


Zeek and his sharp nose knew though!  ;)


He wanted to make sure she was OK ..... lol


The autumn season, after all, allows us only a short window of opportunity to enjoy simple pleasures.
The weather changes as quickly as the leaves fall.......


I'm getting a little anxious about the next couple of weeks.
Tick Tock!


I hear the winds of change.........

No comments:

Post a Comment