Thursday, October 17, 2013

In the Neigh.....borhood ;)

During our last trip to Provo, with the whole family, we stopped by to visit my Aunt Tammy. She was at the Nephi Fairground exercising and training her horses (much to Ava's delight). She had a new horse since our last visit. It's one of the prettiest horses I've seen. I think we all fell in love with it. If we were ever to afford a horse, this would be my choice. His name was "Reno."


Tammy has had Toby, the black one, since he was a colt. He's only been ridden by her and apparently wants to keep it that way..... lol





Tammy said Reno has only been ridden 9 times in his life and he's one of the smartest, trainable, and gentle horses she's had. She plans to sell him for a higher price.









I fell in love with Reno too.......


Ava was happy to ride in the saddle.....






I think they had a bonding experience :) 


Ava has a break from school next week; which means a nice, extended weekend. We plan on staying at Jon and Tammy's house to visit longer. Who knows where else the wind will blow us. Guess we'll see; and later I'll post ;)

In the words of the great Mr. Rogers, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood." 

No comments:

Post a Comment