Sunday, October 20, 2013

36 Weeks

This officially marks my 500th blog post! 

I thought our Hami-baby-in-pending should be the subject of this special post. We are all getting excited for the arrival of this little girl. Week 36 means I'm full term! Not too much longer! She's letting me know everyday how cramped she is in there. She stretched her leg out so far I could make out the outline of her foot. I feel like a boxing bag.
It's almost Halloween ~ so I thought I would pose with a pumpkin ;)
I had Bryan take a few photos of the progress:


The baby at this point should weigh somewhere in between 5 -6 pounds.....



I have a doctor appointment this next Friday; hopefully she's still facing down at this stage. This will be the start of my weekly visits to Delta.


Isaac, my little photographer, took over with my camera for these next shots. I had fun editing them later.....



The holiday season is going to be extra special this year with a new baby......




I don't have too many pregnancy complaints. I hear and learn about all the issues you could have during pregnancy and I count my blessings I feel the way I feel at this stage. So, I'm just going to note that "Yes, I'm uncomfortable, tired, and heartburn and sciatica are regular companions".... lol

The biggest complaint is having sprained my ankle 3 times, and I broke my toe while 7, 8 months pregnant. That made everyday activities extra hard to do. I lived in flip flops, which are definately not my ergonomic choice of shoe for anyone; let alone anyone growing a child in their body!



I thought since this is my last pregnancy, I would take some of those cute/cheesy photos that you see posted all over the web. I've felt a little more energized the last few days (nesting?) I thought I better get them done now, because I'm starting to lose interest in practically everything, including photography, until this baby arrives. I am trying hard to stay motivated with things though ;)
I have to laugh because I have never had such an "I don't care" attitude like this. All I want during the day is to find a comfortable position to be in..... haha :D
My patience is running thin.

Anyway, back to the photos:







The final countdown......

"A grand adventure is about to begin."
~ Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for 500th blog post!
    And hurray to you for handling your pregnancy so well!
    Looking forward to meeting your little one in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gretchen, I'm ready to carry this baby in my arms and not in my belly :)
    Almost there! :)

    ReplyDelete