Monday, December 3, 2012

Turkey Trot

Nothing makes you more unmotivated than fighting a virus; which is my excuse for being absent on the blog. The first virus(s) have been slowing down my computer. It kept freezing and being obnoxiously uncooperative. Thankfully I have Bryan who helped me battle them with SuperAntiSpyware. It's helped tremendously!
The other virus that stopped us in our tracks was catching a nasty cold. Everyone I knew in the valley had the sniffles and cough. Isaac had it the worst. He acted like a different kid for a week. He was really disappointed that he couldn't go to school. Yep, we were literally couch potatoes for a week. We watched lots of TV and drank lots of tea. Haha
I'm still not feeling %100 percent; but I'm much better. So is Isaac.
"My get-up-and-go ~ got up and left!" 
LOL :D
We have managed to get into the Christmas spirit at our house. We've set up the most of the decorations, lights, and tree.......

But before all of this, there was the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day at EskDale. Audrey and I participated this year. We didn't run the whole way (I'm not a runner by any means).... but we did sprint, or trot, and walked. It was chilly, but fun :)


*Special thanks to my cousin, Sharon, for these photos! :)



Group Photo!


 Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment