Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nativity Play Dress Rehearsal

This time of year I anticipate watching all the kids in the nativity play and the candlelight service. Dress rehearsal can be equally fun. It's the first time seeing the kids in their adorable costumes. Ava was home sick with a stomach bug that was getting around at warp speed. Isaac was happy when Sharon draped his costume over his head, but was even more thrilled when she handed him a staff! lol
Here is Isaac, the Shepherd: 




Most of the kids did great with their lines. Others, I think were due for a nap ;) Haha. This included Isaac. I had to take him out in the hall and have a discussion with him about his behavior.  I was going to make sure he was well rested for the Christmas Eve performance........








Sharon (the director)  is so talented, and very patient....... 












The thing with the live nativity show, you never know how the kids will act....... which is part of the fun of it :)
I was looking forward it........

No comments:

Post a Comment