Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hanks Christmas Family Reunion 2012

Our family get-together this year was held in Junction, Utah. I've never been there before. We rented out a whole historic courthouse, which did a fabulous job in accommodating our large group. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. The place was comfortable, and creative. Not all the family was able to make the miles this year. Bryan, was one of those who stayed home to work. He had bighorn sheep commitments with NDOW that weekend. Maybe we'll have more of the family next year..........






Outside, there was a basketball court, volleyball net, and horse shoe grounds. The inside had a pool, foosball, and ice hockey tables! There was a piano and other misc musical instruments. In the corner of the lounge room there was a large box of various toys for the kids. This place had it all!  Plus, many family members accessed the wireless internet :)











Rendezvousing in the spacious kitchen to satisfy our taste buds............





















LOVE this man!





Group Photo




On the way home, we got caught in a Great Basin traffic jam: 






No comments:

Post a Comment