F.Y.I. The most I've ever been involved with hunting ducks is playing "Duck Hunt" on the first Nintendo ever made....... Haha :D
I was able to go along for the ride one night to help set up the scene for a hunt the next morning. Ben & Bryan had been there the day before hard at work building a blind out of willows. I was eager to see their product. We loaded half the gear on the canoe and floated across Pruess Lake to where the blind was erected. Ben dropped me off and then paddled back to the truck to get the rest of the gear. Meanwhile, Bryan walked around the lake to find a road to access from the west side. I hung out and took pictures :)
Here is their crafty handy work; pretty cool blind, huh?
Ducks flew high above.......
Ben returning with the rest of the gear........
The sun was setting fast as we placed the decoys in the sand and water.......
What a beautiful night it was. All preparations were in order. We would return for the hunt early in the morning.......
No comments:
Post a Comment