Thursday, May 24, 2012

Moments with Friends

My friends, Erin & Jesse Valadez, and their adorable toddlers (Xander & Te`a) came home for a visit. Their parents own Hidden Canyon Ranch. They currently reside in Oklahoma, so we don't see them very often. *Sniff*. The kids and I drove down to lodge to see them before they departed back to Oklahoma. Of course Xander and Te`a grew like weeds; as kids seem to do. What cutie pies!

Te`a & Isaac catching up ;)
"Downward Dog!"




They later went outside to play with the kittens; how adorable are kids with baby animals?

 











Later, on the way back home~ we saw a lonely sheep; lost from the herd. I think he was asking for directions.....





The only other traffic on this road at that time was this Great Basin rattlesnake.......



I took a photo...... and we went on our merry way................

What a sssssssssssssuper day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment