Last week, Bryan gave a reptile presentation to the Baker School class. I didn't take any of these photos; although it would have been fun to go observe. I encouraged Bryan to take the camera and have someone take some photos for me :)
So, I don't know who the photographer was - but he or she did a great job! Maybe teacher Heather Yacapraro? Whoever it was ~ thank you!
So, I don't know who the photographer was - but he or she did a great job! Maybe teacher Heather Yacapraro? Whoever it was ~ thank you!
Bryan starts out his presentation with power point, then moves on to the hands-on part of the program.......introducing the gopher snake, and kingsnakes :)
Bryan shows the kids how to process (weigh & measure) the snakes..........
| Snakes are our friends :) |
Most of the time, live animals tend to be a hit with the kids & do a good job capturing their attention :)
| Got Snake? |
Even teacher Heather Yacapraro handled a kingsnake!
So cool :)
It's hard to believe we are nearing the end of another school year...........
Happy May 1st everybody!
:D
Happy May 1st everybody!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment