"Watch Me Grow!"
............
and boy did they!
This may be my last post for preschool for this season. Another chapter coming to an end. The four and five year olds are already excited for Kindergarten next year. I'm happy I was able to take some photos of the kids in school the last eight months or so. It'll be fun to look back at this someday :)
Honestly, I'm sad preschool will be out soon; but on the other hand excited for the summer fun! Bitter/Sweet.
Here are individual pictures of each toddler:
 |
| REMMY |
 |
| ASYA |
 |
| ERNESTO |
 |
| ELLA |
 |
| EMMA |
 |
| MATTHEW |
 |
| ISAAC |
 |
| EVAN |
 |
| AVA |
 |
| AIDAN |
 |
| CHARLIE |
Random photos from the classroom and play yard:
Bring on the game....... of football!
What a grand ride it's been this year!
**** Special note to Teacher Gwendy:
Gwendy, you have been wonderful. Thank you for your endless patience & hard work.
Thank you for strengthening each toddler's voices, bodies, & minds!
No comments:
Post a Comment