Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It's mid February! Can you believe it? Walking through the store the other day, we walked passed the section with all the Valentine's stuff. They had many cards to choose from. When I saw these; the choice was obvious!

We LOVE Dr. Suess!
:)

So, these are the cards Ava & Isaac took to preschool to give to their friends: 

 





Matthew Baker brought his hand-made cards to school, which was special :)  
Here are the ones he made Ava & Isaac...........


 


I saw this photo special on dealnews.com a couple of weeks ago. All I needed to do was plug in mine & Bryan's name plus our wedding date ~ and Walmart made this canvas photo print; frame and all.
I thought it would make a great Valentine's gift (for both of us *wink*)..... lol





Knowing both of us - a couple of tree-huggers - we wouldn't actually do this to a tree. Maybe if I were a lonely sheephearder from Peru in the late 1800's........
Ok, I admit - I did in Jr. high     :P
Anyway, I had our names fabricated into this piece of art instead ;)

We are going to dinner tonight ~ Wow! Two dates in the last two weeks! I could get used to this again :)
I'll be ordering something better than green eggs and ham tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment