Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friends

Before the ground was soaked with snow and the sky darkened with grey clouds - we enjoyed some sunny days with friends. Gretchen brought Matthew & Emma over and we had some fun in the sand & sun. I wish I could tell you that we played on the beach. I guess the sandbox will do when your hundreds of miles from an actual beach (other than the remnants of the Lake Bonneville beach) Haha.
We also practiced our tricks on the trampoline :)
 No one got hurt in the making of the material for this post ;)









On a different day - we found ourselves in the sticker bushes at the Garrison playground again. This time Charlie joined us.............







 "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
~ anonymous 


No comments:

Post a Comment