Saturday, October 23, 2010

This & That

This first photo was taken after a L.O.N.G day. I can't remember now exactly what we did that day. But around 8:30 pm - Bryan, Ava, and Isaac were all passed out in the living room.


LOL









These next pics are of Ava and Isaac ...................







Isaac was soooo proud after he pulled himself up on his feet in his crib (this was taken the first time he actually did it) ........... it's still weird to walk in and see him standing there calling for me to go and scoop him up. He looks like such a big boy standing up. lol










Speaking of looking like a big kid - check out Ava in these photos...............






Maybe she'll be on a dance team soon.....................





Grandma Hamilton gave her this dress - and Ava loves to wear it and show it off. It's pretty cute :)







In other news:



We are going to the Lamb's house this weekend - I'm sooooo excited to see all of them and FINALLY meet Addison!!!! Get ready, here we come Rachel!Italic



I've been doing massage therapy at Dr. Jesse Valadez's Active Chiropractic office . It's going pretty good for starting out. I like to have at least 3 clients to make the trip worth it. Usually it happens that way ;)
Here is my bodywork website I've been working on this week - feel free to check it out if you haven't seen it:
http://www.amtamembers.com/jennyhamilton







Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, that first photo cracks me up.lol Ava and Isaac are getting really big. Everyone's growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yeah - I was running around the house doing arrands and that's what I saw after walking in the living room. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete