We decided to go through Lehman Caves. It had been a long time since Ben and Deb had seen it. Grandma Billing had never seen anything like it. This was going to be fun to show them. It had recently rained and the scenery was gorgeous on the way up to Great Basin National Park.
We saw the first couple of rooms in the cave. That was enough walking for grandma.
These cave photos did not come out as I had planned. Sorry about the poor quality.
Grandma and Deb went with me one day to drop Ava off at preschool. They got the grand tour of the place :)


I realized I didn't take any photos! Failure on my part!
Random photo of a Great Horned Owl that was sitting on a pole near the preschool building at EskDale. He says "Hoo Hoo Hoo! Who are you?"
Ava and Isaac know that they are loved :)
One evening we got together at mom's place with Grandma and Grandpa Hanks. Great food and great company!

I snapped this photo before we started eating - because I knew grandpa Hanks would sneak out after dessert........ LOL

Isaac learned a lot while we had company. He's did his caver's shuffle across the floor in an incredible speed. Another example - he holds his arms up when you say "Superstar!!"


Isaac & Grandpa Hamilton
I snapped this photo before we started eating - because I knew grandpa Hanks would sneak out after dessert........ LOL
Isaac learned a lot while we had company. He's did his caver's shuffle across the floor in an incredible speed. Another example - he holds his arms up when you say "Superstar!!"
Another example is Ben teaching Isaac how to head-butt:
Here's a video: pretty funny :D
Isaac & Grandpa Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment