Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Visit

Ben, Deb, and Grandma Helen Billing made the trip out last Thursday from Ohio to see the kids, Uh hum, I mean us ;)

LOL

I think this was a memorable trip for Grandma Billing. I think she will take back a lot of memories.



Italic







Ben and Deb are so wonderful with the kids. They gave us a nice break from the normal routine. I was actually able to cook and bake something good! Ava and Isaac love their Grandma and Grandpa! Both of the kids were in great moods while they were here!


Poor Bryan was sick for a couple of days - you'll notice there aren't many pictures of him, until later on in the week. One of the days we took the Wheeler Peak Scenic Drive. The weather was fantastic.





Grandma Billing was happy to have made it up to 10,000 ft and hold a snowball :)





I'll post more photos of their visit on my next blog...... stay tuned :D

2 comments:

  1. I heard Grandma Billing was a blast! Glad you all had a good time visiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    You should hear her stories! She loved it here and her visit with everyone :)

    ReplyDelete