I ended up pulling all my tomatoe plants out - after I picked the green tomatoes off. Bryan made a.w.e.s.o.m.e. fried green tomatoes the other night ;)
The rest of them are rippening in my dark closet in newspaper..........
Here is what is left in my garden: hardy pepper plants that are still going strong. I can't believe it's October 21st and I still technically have a garden! This has to be a record. I'll probably end up pulling them out tomorrow because of the forecast in the next few days. Those pepper plants sure produced great this year.
Here are the hot (and I mean HOT) peppers :)
Purple Beauty Peppers :)
Well, now that I'm done "winterizing the garden" I'm sure I'll find other stuff to do in the yard before Old Man Winter arrives.
Well, I'm going to throw in a couple of photos of my kids in this post too...........
Would you like me to FedEx them to you in this box and you could care for them for the week?
Handle with care ;)
lol
How does one do yard work with 2 kids? I must know your secret!!! ☺
ReplyDeleteHmm....fed ex'ing the kids for a week sounds like a good idea.
Just kidding. Sort of. ☺
Lately when I've been doing yard work I'll give Isaac a lollipop (keeps him happy and busy) and Ava a snack on the picnic table along with toys. Sometimes it doesn't work - but sometimes some work does actually get done :)
ReplyDeletelol