Anyway, we had the Hanks Family Reunion on the 26th of June. Here are the pictures I took. I would have taken a lot more of people there except I was trying to put Isaac asleep in the house and it literally felt like it took an hour. Sorry if I left people out. Hopefully I get a chance to "steal" other people's photos. I had a good time and the food and company were terrific!
This summer it was held at Bethel (my Mom's house; you can tell by the really green grass, gorgeous flowers, and Dad's handmade arches).
lol
Daryl brought out a fun bean bag toss game.....................
Otherwise, I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and eventful holiday weekend!!!
In other news:
My Home Farm Wellness Seminar presentation (about massage & bodywork) went very well. I met some great people and I received many positive comments. Mom's Herbology presentation was a huge hit!
Isaac had his appoinment with Dr. Morales in early June. Everything appears great and we don't have to schedule another follow-up for a year!
Bryan performed surgery on a few rattlesnakes: they now have transmitters in them.
Otherwise, I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and eventful holiday weekend!!!
Good job, Jenny!
ReplyDeleteexcept for the photo that you can see that I'm wearing socks and sneakers with my shorts! No one was supposed to know that.
ha ha.
Nice pics, Jenny! I didn't get very many from the picnic. Good to see some of you did!
ReplyDeleteThanks Janille!
ReplyDelete