Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We attended the Independence Day Celebration in EskDale again this year. As always, there was quite the crowd, good food, great show, and fantastic fireworks. I still couldn't believe it's already the month of July. Where is the summer going?

Charlie and Ava enjoyed rolling down the grass hill and wrestling for a while.............



Ava in her "red, white, and blue" tanktop & stained red lips...... lol



Handsome Charlie, he looks so grown up..............




The two of them together = double trouble
Darkness is falling upon the amphitheater................



You wouldn't believe it unless you were there, but it was c.h.i.l.l.y. for the July! I forgot to bring a jacket for Ava but I did remember a blanket for Isaac. Mom held him in a warm cuddle during the show. He just obsorbed all the activity with his huge eyes. I think I'm going to start spelling his name: EYESaac. Ha ha!


A friend gave me her jacket and I shared it with Ava :)


The choir and all the performances were great..........



Snuggling with grandma in the warm jacket............


When the fireworks started Ava was scared because of how loud it was. Bryan said she had a death grip on him and the chair. You can tell from the photo below. lol.
So, him and Ava watched the rest of the fireworks from the car (which was parked behind us). She was fine with that. I don't know what Isaac thought. He definately didn't sleep but he never made a sound (not like we could have heard it anyway). He just sat in grandma's arms with a wide expression looking at the colors in the sky. I'm sure if we could read his mind he'd be thinking "what the h$%?"
LOL

For those who missed out on this fantastic show of lights and sound at EskDale - here are 3 videos for your entertainment. Or if you were there, you can enjoy them again!


I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day Celebration wherever you were!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment