Isaac wants to grab them and suck on their heads ... but I told Ava not to place the ducks next to him. The first few days we had them - Ava would take them in her room and "share" her toys with them. Ha ha.
Now they waddle around the yard and are getting more comfortable, secure, and independent. Although they still like to have us in sight when we are outside and follow us. They like to sleep on our porch where they can look through the glass sliding door and see us in the house. I sure like having them around. They are going to be great pest control in my garden and flowers. I can count how many grasshoppers I've fed them. I just wish they would eat potatoe bugs.
The hummingbirds around our house perch on my garden fence and watch the ducks.



Even though the ducks spend most of the day runnin' around outside - they still like to perch on our shoulders and sleep (after nibbling on ears and neck). It'll be fun to watch them grow and to find out if they are female or male...... hmmmm. I'll keep you posted ;)
P.S. Happy Birthday again Hunny B!
:)
XOXOXOX
Happy late birthday, Bryan! ☺ Those are cute little duckies!! Awwww. I had to laugh at the image of Isaac grabbing one and sucking its head. ☺
ReplyDeleteI want to come see your ducks! Oh yeah, and I'm sure Matthew does, too ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteI thought I already wrote a comment here, guess not. ☺