I was going to post this almost a week ago - but I guess better late than never......... It was Sam and Charlie's Birthday's last Saturday at the Roberts house. Everyone had a great time. People lined up to go on the new slip-n-slide.
As you can tell, people just slid with what they had on at the moment ;) lol
Adorable little Emma hammin' it up :)
Photo -op of the kids (who would actually stand there for the photo)
Roberts Clan :)
The kids had been salivating at the sight of the cakes on the table and were excited when it was time to actually eat them!
There's the Birthday Boys!!!
To top off an eventful day - they got a little soccer game going which lasted until dark......
I'm sure all the kids at this party slept like babies again that night :)
What a fun party!
ReplyDeleteWe all know how much kids hate playing in water...ha. ;o)