Monday, June 21, 2010

Workshop at Home Farm

"Ahhhhhh, take time to relax"............
Everybody needs bodywork...............


All week Home Farm (a community about 6 miles from Baker) is hosting a Natural Healing Workshop: Alternative Ways to Wellness. It focuses on healing our bodies, our spirits, and our world.


I'm excited to be one of the many presenters that will participate in the seminar. My mom is going to present (herbology) this week as well. We are both scheduled for Thursday.




I will be demonstrating and discussing Massage & Bodywork: Trigger Point Therapy & Gua Sha Cupping Therapy. I will also include an introduction to my favorite essential oils.




Here is the schedule if you are curious about the subjects.






3 comments:

  1. Sooo....how did the presentation go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The presentation went REALLY great! I really enjoyed myself and I received a lot of great comments :)
    Thanks Crystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that everything went well!
    Sounds like it would have been pretty interesting to go to.
    Yes, I'm a little late in my commenting...hee.

    ReplyDelete